Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Crave

I am currently craving:





Cafe Rio Salad. Yes please. Good thing I am going to Utah on Saturday! Yesssss...you will be mine!











I have a love-hate relationship with salt water taffy. When I worked at a candy shop in Santa Cruz, I had this stuff at my fingertips all day and it was the last thing on my list to eat. (Why would you eat this stuff when you could have white chocolate pretzels with sprinkles?) The chewy creamy yumminess sounds delightful.






I want the fresh kind from Utah in August. Have to wait for this one I guess, but canned peaches are working well enough. I can't get enough fruit!









A BLT! Well, let's be honest, just bacon in general. Nice and salty. And oh, how I've missed it.







I guess this could go with the last crave. Tomatoes. And I specifically remember thinking about tomatoes around week 8 and it made me throw up. With a little salt and pepper. mmmmm...




I'm starting to realize that this was a bad choice of post. I digress...





I don't know why. I didn't grow up on these. I don't even know why I crave them if I have never really had them before. I did make them for a family I babysat for once. Maybe that scent is coming back to me? Eggy and Syrupy:)





 I love Almond Joys! I always have, always will. Maybe this is just in my head, but chocolate (not a lot) soothes my stomach. At least that's the excuse I'm sticking to.










Banana-Berry Jamba Juice. I think I could drink one of these every morning. Which is saying a lot, because I am still pretty sick in the mornings. So delicious. Ah!










And last, but certainly no least, Indian food. But only if it's a Naan wrap with eggplant from the Santa Cruz farmers market. You just have to take my word for it if you think I'm crazy. Trust me, it is heaven.





I really could go on. The cravings are getting out of control. I don't crave these things every second of the day. Only every hour. Just kidding, but I have been craving these things the last couple weeks. And the cravings set in the second my sickness was gone. Thank you body, for not forgetting that you like a lot of different things and not just bananas, saltines, pringles, and gatorade.

Happy eating!

2 comments:

  1. You're going to Utah on Saturday? Are you flying?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we're here. We'll be here for about 2 weeks.

      Delete